- To foster awareness of and sensitivity to the challenges confronting gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer, and heterosexual individuals on the campus and in the community.
- To organize the community for the purpose of supporting, encouraging, and working toward the general welfare, affirmation, and acceptance of all people regardless of sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, or gender expression.
- To educate the university on issues affecting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer
- To provide social activities in which people of every lifestyle and background unite together as one.
- To increase the University’s awareness of the amount of support the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community is in need of to succeed.
- To provide a safe environment for people who are exploring different lifestyles and those who wish to educate themselves on the issues about these lifestyles.
- Pride Alliance will not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, race, age, national origin, disability, religion, creed, veteran status, or political affiliation.